The registration system for signing up as a member and payment of fees is now open for the Fall Season of 2017.
As you may be aware, the football season for boys football has changed to a calendar year basis from 1st January 2017, and Dalkey United AFC (like all other Ireland Football Clubs) are changing the Membership Subscriptions Year to come in line with the change to the New Season. For Girls football, we are aligning the membership payments as it is most likely that they will be changing to a calendar year basis as well during 2017.
The “Old” Membership season ran from 1st July each year to the 30th June the following Year, and under the “New” Membership season, Members subscriptions will run from 1st January to 31st December each year.
All existing Members as at the 31st December 2016, will be given a credit for fees they have paid up to 30th June 2017 (Within their 2016/2017 Membership Subscription), and will be required to make a “Once off Top Up” Subscription to account for the six month period from 1st July 2017 to 31st December 2017. This Top Up payment has been reduced to make it easier for Members to accommodate the new transition.
Going forward, the New Full Year Subscriptions will fall due on the 1st of January each year, starting on 1 January 2018, and provide club membership for that entire calendar year.
The fees are listed below, are for “Top Up” Fee for Existing Members registered before the 31st December 2016, and also for New Members from 1 August 2017.
The fees can be paid in one instalment or split over 2 equal instalments paid one half up front and the second half one month later. From 1st September 2017, payment will be made in 1 instalment. These NEW subscriptions must be signed up by latest 30th September 2017.
EXISTING MEMBERS “TOP-UP” & NEW MEMBERS FEE FOR FALL SEASON – Existing Members as at 31st December 2016 (6 Months Membership from 1st July 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- Girls and Boys Academy (U7 and below):
- Single member - €80
- League member - €80
- Non-league member - €80
- Single member - €100
- Second member - €80 (€180 in total)
- Third member - €30 (Family membership - €210 in total)
WHAT ARE MY FEES USED FOR?
Your membership fees are used for the following Club purposes:
- Hire of all weather training facilities
- UEFA B qualified Club Coach providing coaching direction and guidance for team coaches
- League Registration per player
- Referee fees
- Club Insurance
- Player insurance (excess)
- Fees for volunteers to attend training courses
- Leasing fees for council grass pitches
- Building maintenance and running costs (water, heat, etc) along with support staff
- Supply of club equipment - goal posts, nets, lining liquids & machine, corner flags, training cones, hurdles, and poles
- Supply of team equipment - jerseys, footballs, ball bags, water bottles, goalkeeper's gloves, first aid kit
- Occasional prizes/rewards (Christmas selection boxes, tournament medals)
Note: all committee members, office holders, and team managers are volunteers. The club employs one paid coach.
MEMBERSHIP OPENING DATE
Membership for the 2017 season has opened on 1st March 2017.
Membership fees will be returned only in the following circumstances: 1) the member stops attending the Club for a period of three months 2) there are no outstanding amounts due or amounts payable by the member